Monday, March 16, 2009

Ethos Water Sucks

I think Ethos water is a ridiculous scam. I say this, by the way, while being a relatively loyal Starbucks customer (probably 5x a week) - but I just can't help but get really peeved.

Take a look at this article from TrendHunter.com: http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/charity-profiteering-the-ethos-water-scam. Jeremy Gutsche does a great job exposing this fraud. 5 cents a bottle as a donation when the bottle costs $4? Pass. Get bent, Ethos. I'm buying a $1 bottle (or drinking from the fountain) and donating to a real charity.

End rant.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Ethos Water sucks. So sad that Starbucks is involved with this project! I'd love for them to just donate cash to real projects for clean water instead, and avoid the environmental impact of these NON-RECYCLED bottles. Ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete